The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has issued its proposed rule updating the inpatient psychiatric facility (IPF) prospective payment system (PPS) for fiscal year (FY) 2022. This CMS proposal is estimated to increase overall payments by $90 million compared to fiscal year 2021.
Megan Howard, CHA’s Vice President of Federal Policy, will provide her expertise to break down the proposed updates and ask CHA members for their feedback. She will also address CMS proposed changes to the IPF quality reporting program including:
- COVID-19 vaccination coverage among health care personnel (HCP) measure
- Follow-up after psychiatric hospitalization measure
- Removal of IPF quality reporting program measures
- Transition to patient-level reporting for chart-abstracted measures
- Request for information on addressing health equity
While the primary audience for this webinar would include CEOs, CFOs, CNOs, and Behavioral Directors, all CHA members interested in this topic are welcome to register.
This content is restricted to members.