CHA hosts events year-round that give providers of health care services and products the opportunity to meet face-to-face with hospital executive management. Our conference and symposiums each have unique audiences — disaster planners and their teams, medical rehabilitation experts, skilled nursing professionals, behavioral health care providers and rural hospitals.
Learn about other opportunities to support hospitals and ways to get involved with the California Hospital Association.
Interested in receiving more information regarding upcoming sponsorship opportunities? Subscribe now.
Lisa Hartzell, Director, Event Management
Rural Health Care Symposium
March 4 – 5, 2024
Rancho Bernardo Inn, San Diego
Do you have a product or service of interest to rural hospitals? This event promises to puts you directly in touch with decision makers from more than 62 rural hospitals across the state. Our annual attendee lists include facility CEOs, administrators, trustees, COOs, CFOs, CNOs, directors of nursing and nurse managers.
Sponsor the Conference and Receive:
- Complimentary conference registration and invitation to the attendee reception
- Exhibit space inside educational session room on March 4 and 5
- Generous acknowledgement of your company’s support in promotional marketing on our web page and at the symposium
- Full color ad and logo exposure throughout the symposium
For information on ways to participate, contact Lisa Hartzell at email@example.com.
Emergency Services Forum
May 6, 2024
Hyatt Regency, Newport Beach
Sign-up today! Spend the day displaying your products and services and interacting with decision makers of hospital emergency departments including:
- Emergency department physicians
- Chief nursing officers
- Emergency department directors
- Hospital administrators
- EMS personnel and
- Public health officials
Sponsorship packages from $1,500 – $3,500 offer benefits including free exhibit space, conference registrations, and opportunities for face time with attendees at breaks.
HQI and Hospital Council Annual Conference
October 20 – 21, 2024
Everline Resort & Spa, Lake Tahoe
Network with hospital decision makers, develop and build relationships, and share insights and ideas with colleagues. Join more than 300+ C-suite executives, nurses and quality and patient safety staff members from California hospitals and health care systems.
- World-Class Content: Insights from industry leaders on cutting-edge healthcare quality topics.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with decision-makers and professionals.
- Prime Location: Everline Resort in Lake Tahoe, a prestigious setting for a high-profile event.
- Brand Visibility: Prominent display on marketing materials for maximum exposure.
- Exclusive Networking: Access to education sessions and the opportunity to connect with industry leaders.
- Customized Packages: Tailored to meet your company’s objectives and budget.
Sponsor and enhance your brand visibility and contribute to the success of our conference, showcasing your commitment to advancing healthcare quality and innovation. Don’t delay—sponsorship opportunities will be limited for this exclusive event.
CHA reserves the right to decline sponsorship that is not deemed to be in the best interest of the association or its members.