Registration discounts for CHA’s 14th Annual Behavioral Health Care Symposium, themed “Be the Voice,” end this Friday, Nov. 15. The conference will be held Dec. 9-10 at the Riverside Convention Center, with accommodations at the Mission Inn Hotel & Spa and the Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center.
The two-day event will focus on positive changes happening in behavioral health care and how providers and hospitals can be a part of those changes, and will offer continuing education credit. Some topics to be covered include:
- How to Manage Change
- Breaking the Stigma Associated with Behavioral Health
- Learning from the Past to Improve the Future
- Utilization Management Strategies
- EMTALA Compliance Challenges
- Medication-Assisted Treatment in a Psych Inpatient Environment
- Breaking Down Transfer Barriers
- The Future of Medi-Cal
- Treatment Intersection of Autism and Mental Health
- CEO Panel — What Keeps you Awake at Night?
After Nov. 15, registration rates increase by $100.