In this new feature, CHA will share communications highlights — from social media and earned media to new messaging and education resources. Following are items of note for July:
- On Monday, CHA released a statement in support of Gov. Newsom’s order on vaccination verification and testing requirements for health care workers.
- CHA In the News:
- Sacramento Business Journal: State, health care workers must show proof of vaccination or be tested weekly under new health order
- Cal Matters: California orders vaccine or testing for health care workers, state employees
- Bakersfield Californian: Local hospitals strive to comply with price transparency rule
- Our Health California won a Bronze Aster Award for its health care worker appreciation campaign in the Total Advertising Campaign category. The Aster Awards is the nation’s most elite competition dedicated to recognizing the most talented health care marketing professionals for outstanding excellence in advertising, marketing, and communications.