CHA has issued a detailed summary of the calendar year 2022 outpatient prospective payment system final rule.
The policy and payment provisions in the final rule are effective beginning Jan. 1, 2022.
The summary highlights key provisions of the final rule, including:
- Increased hospital price transparency penalties
- OPPS payment for 340B-acquired drugs
- Inpatient-only list
- Ambulatory surgical center (ASC) rate update
- ASC covered procedures list
- Radiation oncology model
- Hospital Outpatient Quality Reporting Program
CHA members are invited to register for DataGen’s webinar on the calendar year 2022 OPPS final rule and analysis on Jan. 19 at noon (PT). Registration is required.