The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issued its calendar year (CY) 2022 outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) proposed rule on July 19. CMS estimates that Medicare expenditures under OPPS will increase by $1.35 billion based on changes in the proposed rule.
CMS also issued its calendar year (CY) 2022 physician fee schedule (PFS) proposed rule on July 13.
CHA is hosting a members-only webinar to discuss updates to these proposed rules on August 26.
Key provisions that will be discussed include:
- Payment Update
- Price Transparency Enforcement
- Reversal of Prior Policies Related to the Inpatient Only List (IPO)
- ASC Covered Procedures List (CPL)
- Drugs Acquired Through the 340B Program
- Rural Emergency Hospital – Request for Information (RFI)
- Outpatient Quality Reporting Program
- Radiation Oncology Model
- Conversion Factor
- Telehealth Services under the PFS
- Appropriate Use Criteria (AUC)
- Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP)
- Rural Health Clinic Payment
This content is restricted to members.