State and federal agencies have issued many waivers granting hospitals and health care providers flexibility in complying with payment and other requirements during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join us as we examine reimbursement, licensing and telehealth waivers, and clarify what hospitals need to know and do to stay current. Experts from Hooper, Lundy and Bookman, PC, will provide a landscape overview, offer tips for navigating the most challenging scenarios, and address:
- CDPH waiver of enforcement of hospital licensing requirements
- What to expect when these waivers expire
- Waivers that permit clinicians to practice across state lines
- State law licensure exceptions that pre-date the pandemic
- What the PREP Act declaration means (and doesn’t mean) for California
- Post-pandemic Medicare and telehealth services
Don’t get lost in a costly sea of confusion. Do get the latest intel and insights from frontline experts.
Who should participate
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Risk Officer, In-House General Counsel, Compliance Officer, Privacy Officer
This content is restricted to members.