On April 4, the Hospital Quality Institute (HQI) will launch its new and improved Hospital Quality Improvement Platform.*
The refreshed platform will include a variety of new features:
- More flexibility to customize reports
- Multifactor Authentication done via email
- User-defined multi-level selections for comparison groups and filters
- Date selection slider for choosing exact time periods for reports
- Streamlined data uploads
Each quarter in 2022, HQI will add additional reports and features to create a more robust and meaningful platform for members.
The Hospital Quality Improvement Platform is a dynamic analytical resource that demonstrates how a hospital compares to other hospitals in their area and statewide, and can help identify trends and challenge areas for improvement. It is web-based, free for CHA members, and uses data that hospitals already report to the Department of Health Care Access and Information and National Healthcare Safety Network.
* Please note that the URL for the platform has changed: https://hqipanalytics.org/.