As COVID-19 continues to surge, CHA continues to advocate for hospitals and patients. We invite you to attend this special briefing to hear the latest policy, regulatory and data updates surrounding the COVID-19 virus, and the hospital and government response. In this briefing we’ll discuss:
- Current policies in place to help hospitals manage the immediate surge and beyond (crisis care guidelines, vaccine distribution, state health orders, and more)
- What flexibilities are still needed as the surge grows
- What state and federal advocacy will be needed throughout the year to support hospitals
- Data and projections on how the virus might advance in the coming months
- Communications and information resources available to hospitals
Ample time will be allowed for dialogue.
Chief Executive Officers, Government Relations and Public Relations Professionals
This content is restricted to members.