CHA communications highlights for October include:
- Report on integration: CHA held a statewide media briefing Oct. 26 about the release of new research on the value of hospital partnerships and affiliations for health care delivery in California. CHA’s website features additional materials highlighting key elements of the report, and a broader social media campaign will further inform the public with a deeper look at the benefits of integration.
- From waiting rooms to living rooms: Telehealth has proven to be an invaluable tool throughout the pandemic. Our Health California has come up with a list of things for patients to consider before and during their visits.
CHA in the News:
- CalMatters: Hospitals brace for strikes as California workers protest staff shortages
- Kaiser Health News: Health Industry Wields Power in California’s High-Stakes Battle to Lower Health Care Costs
- ABC News: Hundreds of hospital staffers fired or suspended for refusing COVID-19 vaccine mandate
- SFGate: Hospitals fear staffing shortages as vaccine deadlines loom