CHA communications highlights for August include:
- On Aug. 23, CHA released a media statement announcing that President & CEO Carmela Coyle will serve on the state’s new HIE Stakeholder Advisory Group.
- On Aug. 5, CHA released a media statement in support of Gov. Newsom’s vaccine mandate for health care workers.
- Our Health California has published two new blog posts:
- The final installment of its three-part series Cherished Futures, which highlights how several Los Angeles-area hospitals are working with community-based organizations, public health agencies, and health care workers to undo Black maternal and infant health inequities
- How UC Davis Health Executive Chef Santana Diaz is innovating patient menus with farm-to-fork taste
CHA In the News:
- CalMatters: Nurse shortages in California reaching crisis point
- PoliticoPro: Advisory group named for California’s new health information exchange
- Associated Press: California to mandate COVID-19 vaccines for health workers
- Associated Press: California epidemiologist ‘hopeful’ virus surge is abating
- San Francisco Chronicle: ‘Sometimes I get home and I just sob’: In Bay Area COVID wards, doctors battle delta, and fatigue
- Los Angeles Times: California sees signs Delta surge is slowing, but a new challenge looms