Volunteer leaders looking to learn and grow, add to their skills, and understand the latest tools and techniques for their work won’t want to miss the 2020 California Hospital Volunteer Leadership Conference, Feb. 17-19 at the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach. The conference speakers, educational sessions, and networking opportunities offer fresh ideas and a new focus on what it is to be a volunteer leader.
Discounted sleeping rooms are available at the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach through today. To book a room at the conference hotel, call (800) 233-1234 and reference CAHHS or California Hospital Volunteer, or reserve online.
This year’s conference, themed Engineering Change. Inspiring Leadership, includes three days of sessions, featuring:
- Sharp HealthCare Executive Vice President Daniel L. Gross, RN, DNSc, and CAHHS/California Hospital Association (CHA) President & CEO Carmela Coyle on the state of volunteerism in California hospitals
- Philanthropist Melanie Lundquist on how all volunteers can share their wealth
- Author Jeanne Sexson on adapting to change, and controlling stress and pressure when resources are tight
- Volunteer training expert Betsy McFarland on sustaining strong volunteer management and setting the bar on volunteer performance
- Beryl Institute Vice President, Learning & Professional Development Deanna Frings on elevating the patient experience in health care
Registration for attendees, sponsors, and advertisers is available exclusively online on the conference web page.