CHA is partnering with AHA’s Annual Meeting, April 7–10 in Washington, D.C. Participants at the annual federal advocacy event will hear from influential speakers on the frontlines of politics and policy including Chuck Todd, NBC’s Meet the Press moderator and political director; Frank Sesno, former CNN Washington bureau chief and director, George Washington University School of Media and Public Affairs; Jon Meacham, presidential historian and Pulitzer Prize winner; and Colin Powell, retired four-star general.
Executive Insights Sessions are planned to stimulate ideas about:
- Addressing disruption through innovation and value
- Ensuring the future of health care in rural America
- Exploring post-acute innovations and new approaches to partnering
- Discussing diversity
- Reining in unsustainable drug pricing
- Achieving price transparency
California-specific events include:
- A California Caucus that will prepare hospital leaders for congressional visits
- An evening reception, hosted by California’s hospital associations the evening of Monday, April 8
- A President’s Club Member Dinner, hosted by the California Hospital Association Political Action Committee, following the April 8 reception (not a member yet? Join here.)
Act Now to Join Us in Washington, D.C.
Make plans to join us and ensure lawmakers understand how their decisions affect patients, families, and the communities you serve.
Register online by March 1 to receive early registration discounts. Hotel information will be sent after you register.
Nonmember hospitals are encouraged to attend, too. AHA is offering a special discount to California’s hospitals that are not currently AHA members. Non-AHA members can use the promotional code discb19 to receive the member registration rate.
For more information, visit www.calhospital.org/AHA-CHA-Annual-Meeting.