Don’t forget to register for the California Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (CAHHS) Volunteer Services upcoming “mini-conferences,” which feature selected speakers and topics from our 2019 California Hospital Volunteer Leadership Conference. The Northern California meeting is August 15, 2019 at NorthBay Healthcare Green Valley Administration Center. The Southern California meeting is August 16, 2019 at Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce. Please share this information with your volunteers and staff.
Mini-conferences offer participants the opportunity to:
- Review the information shared at the February 2019 conference.
- Learn more about the upcoming volunteer impact questionnaire.
- Network with professionals, peers and other volunteer leaders, many of whom are new to their positions.
- How technology transforms the future of health care.
- How volunteer resources support the patient experience, retail, and community.
- Processes to support the volunteer workforce.
- How to engage volunteers more effectively and demonstrate their impact.
2019 California Hospital Volunteer Leadership Conference
Click here to review the February 2019 conference program including educational materials/sessions, photos, sponsors and events.
Click desired location link below for more information and to register.