The new year will bring new consent and related health care laws. On Dec. 2 from 1:30 to 3 p.m., CHA will host a webinar, Legislative Update for Risk Managers and Privacy Officers, as an opportunity for hospitals leaders to gain insights into new laws and get clarification on legal gray areas.
The complimentary, members-only webinar will examine new laws from the perspective of risk managers and privacy officers, and cover new laws that impact:
- Scope of practice for nurse practitioners and midwives
- Public notification requirements
- Workers’ compensation issues related to COVID-19
- Health information privacy and medical records
- Mental health parity
- Stockpiling of personal protective equipment
The webinar will offer amply time for Q&A.