Kern Valley Healthcare District (KVHD) serves an approximate population of 25,000 residents and some 10,000 visitors on any given weekend. As a small rural hospital, KVHD serves with pride and is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of quality patient care.
- Acute care – KVHD maintains a 27-bed inpatient unit, including 3 ICU beds, that provides community members with quality care from local physicians and nursing staff.
- Skilled-nursing center – A 74-bed facility providing high-quality 24-hour care
- Auxiliary – KVHD’s commendable volunteer organization supports the district with a gift shop and thrift store and actively participates with patients/residents and visitors through their dedication and caring.
- Education – KVHD strives to provide the best in health care training and education for our patients, their families and the community at large.
- Emergency department – KVHD offers 24-hour emergency services provided by highly trained and board certified physicians and support staff.
- Health Information Management – KVHD’s Health Information Management Department is committed to excellence in the management of health information for the benefit of patients and providers.
- Hospital pharmacy
- Laboratory – State of the art facility providing clinical laboratory services to inpatients and outpatients in the Kern Valley area.
- Radiology – Diagnostic services available for outpatients Monday through Friday. A technologist and a radiologist are available for emergency services 24/7.
- Rehabilitation – Physical therapy and occupational therapy services for acute inpatients, outpatients and skilled-nursing center patients.
- Respiration therapy – Inpatient and outpatient pulmonary care
- Rural health clinic
6412 Laurel Avenue
Lake Isabelle, CA 93240