To help the hospital gift shop community navigate through the unique challenges presented by COVID-19, i3 POS is hosting a free one-hour webinar this Thursday, April 16, at 8 a.m. (PT).
A panel of six retail industry leaders will address current concerns, including:
- What do I do with the Easter merchandise I was unable to sell?
- What can I do to help keep my volunteers engaged?
- Should I do something special when the shop is able to reopen?
To ask a question in advance of the webinar or share a tip, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cindy Jones, Founder, Cindy Jones Association
- Andee Williamson, Retail Sales Consulting Engineer, NCR Corporation
- Marshall Bank, President, Snoozies!
- Eric Wininger, Gift Shop Manager, Reading Hospital
- Annha Britt, Gift Shop Manager, New Hanover Regional Medical Center
- Lynda Waldron, Gift Shop Manager, Henry Ford Allegiance Health