Guide to State Waivers and Program Flexibilities

This post has been archived and contains information that may be out of date.

CHA has prepared a how-to guide for requesting program flexibility from the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), including links to the CDPH forms for requests to suspend both state licensing regulations and statutes. Questions? Contact Lois Richardson at