Join CHA’s Consent and Related Health Care Law webinars to delve into high-risk consent and privacy issues that often challenge hospitals and could lead to litigation. The three-part series will be held from 10 a.m. to noon (PT) on May 13, 19, and 27 and replaces the annual Consent Law seminar series. All three webinars are free to CHA members.
Expert faculty will bring participants up to speed on the most important legal changes to help them navigate today’s top issues with confidence. Topics to be addressed include:
- Consent law updates
- Child abuse, sexual exploitation, and reporting requirements
- Telehealth developments
- When physicians over-prescribe and other licensing issues
- Employee and self-treating provider access to medical records
- Implicit bias — training requirements and patient impacts
- When patients leave pediatrics against medical advice
- Confidentiality and multi-disciplinary teams
Agendas for all three days and registration details are available here.