In April, CHA received the state’s allocation of $4.1 million and distributed the funds to hospitals through California Health Foundation & Trust (CHFT), CHA’s affiliated 501 (c)(3). The grant money was allocated for the purchase of personal protective equipment.
The California Hospital Association has been awarded the Hospital Association COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Activities Grant, administered by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response.
Instructions for first-time grantees:
- Read, sign and return the California Hospitals COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Program Subaward Agreement
- Read Attachment A – HHS/ASPR Notice of Award U3REP200652
- Read Attachment B – California Hospitals COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Program Subaward Terms and Conditions
- Complete and submit Attachment C – California Hospitals COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Program Subrecipient Vendor Information (Alternate W-9)
- Submit your organization’s most recent audited financial statement and single audit compliance report (if applicable)
Once you have received your award:
- Submit quarterly (until your award is spent) Attachment D – COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Budget Report to COVID-19Grant@calhospital.org
If you have any questions regarding your award, forms or next steps, please contact Jennifer Newman.