CHA communications highlights for September include:
- Vaccination in Sacramento’s underserved neighborhoods is critical to the fight against COVID-19. In this video, see how UC Health is stepping up to the challenge at 11 student-run clinics.
- Our Health California has published a new blog post, a Q&A with Dr. Carrie Byington of UC Davis Health. Find out what drew her to California, how preventable differences affect health outcomes, and what the university’s data, expertise, and innovations mean for the Golden State.
CHA in the News:
- Washington Post: Tens of billions of dollars in pandemic aid for hospitals and nursing homes not distributed
- Los Angeles Times: Thousands of San Diego County healthcare workers seek vaccine exemptions, citing religion
- Ventura County Star: Vaccine mandate could worsen hospital staff shortage