The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has issued its federal fiscal year (FFY) 2022 inpatient prospective payment system (IPPS) proposed rule. On June 10 from 9 to 10:30 a.m. (PT), CHA will host a webinar to discuss the updates in the proposed rule.
The complimentary, members-only webinar will be led by CHA’s Megan Howard and Chad Mulvany and will include discussion on:
- Medicare Disproportionate Share Hospital Payments
- Market-Based Weights
- Wage Index
- New Residency Slots – Indirect Medical Education/Graduate Medical Education (GME)
- Rural GME
- New Technology
- New COVID-19 Treatments Add-on Payment
- Inpatient Quality Reporting Program
- Promoting Interoperability Program
- Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program
- Hospital Acquired Conditions
- Hospital Value-Based Purchasing
Members are invited to join, ask questions, and share their thoughts. Member remarks and observations are encouraged and will be taken into account when finalizing CHA’s comments about the proposed rule, which are due to CMS by 2 p.m. (PT) on June 28.