CHA will host a call on March 7 from 10-11:30 a.m. (PT) to solicit member input on possible changes to Title 22 regulations. CHA will use this input to inform its comments to the California Department of Public Health’s Center for Health Care Quality, which has released seven All Facilities Letters (AFLs) requesting stakeholder feedback.
The seven AFLs are:
- AFL 19-08, on general acute care hospital (GACH) respiratory care service regulations
- AFL 19-09, on GACH occupational therapy service regulations
- AFL 19-10, on GACH physical therapy service regulations
- AFL 19-11, on GACH podiatric service regulations
- AFL 19-12, on GACH rehabilitation center regulations
- AFL 19-13, on GACH social service regulations
- AFL 19-14, on GACH speech pathology/audiology service regulations
For call information, contact Lindsay Montano at CHA.