What’s happening: CHA submitted comments on the proposed technical changes to Medicare Advantage plans for contract year 2025.
What else to know: Comments were due to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services on Jan. 5.
In the letter, CHA offers detailed comments on proposals related to:
- Underpayment for 340B drugs
- Network adequacy requirements for outpatient behavioral health
- Medicare Advantage enrollee appeals rights and benefit coverage
- Supplemental benefits
- Annual equity analysis of utilization management policies and procedures
- Dual Eligible Special Needs Plans
- Policies regarding dually-eligible individuals
- Guardrails for plan compensation to agents and brokers