CHA’s Associate Membership Program (application form) is available to non-hospital companies that support the vision, mission and activities of the California Hospital Association and the hospitals and health systems that belong to CHA. Through this exclusive membership program, Associate Members will be granted access to extensive policy and regulatory updates, data projections, research and financial analysis, legal opinions and analysis, and industry news.
Law firms, consulting companies, insurance providers and other interested entities may apply to join CHA by completing an Associate Membership Application. Applicants will be asked to provide references from member hospitals. CHA’s Executive Management Committee will grant membership to qualified entities.
- Access to members-only website, which includes extensive proprietary information
- Subscription to electronic communications including CHA News and member memos
- Ability to subscribe to selected distribution lists on the CHA website
- Listing in the annual Membership Directory
- Listing on the CHA website as an Associate Member
- Member pricing for CHA education programs and publications
- Access to selected members-only education programs
- Advanced invitation to sponsor or exhibit at CHA education conferences
Membership Structure and Pricing
$10,000 for companies with less than 10 professionals (including consultants)
$25,000 for companies with 10 or more professionals (including consultants)
How to Apply
Interested companies should complete an Associate Membership Application.
Through CHA there are a number of other opportunities for companies that want to support the member hospitals, gain access to hospital executives, and enhance their company’s visibility.
Sponsor or Exhibit at CHA Events
CHA hosts conferences year-round that give providers of health care services and products the opportunity to meet face-to-face with hospital executive management. Our conferences and symposiums each have unique audiences including rural hospitals CEOs, medical rehabilitation experts, skilled nursing administrators, behavioral health care providers and emergency preparedness coordinators and their disaster planning teams.
To subscribe to receive additional information regarding future sponsor or exhibitor opportunities, visit the Sponsors & Exhibitors page.
Lisa Hartzell, Director, Education Operations
Join a Regional Association
The three regional associations in California offer membership programs. To learn more, contact the regional associations as follows: