The American Hospital Association (AHA) is calling on hospitals to join in the effort to tell the hospital story and reinforce the vital role hospitals and health systems play in their communities.
During the week of Nov. 8, AHA is urging hospitals to take action by sharing their story on social media each day related to the following themes.
- Monday, Nov. 8: Spotlight benefits to the community
- Tuesday, Nov. 9: Highlight access to care
- Wednesday, Nov. 10: Spotlight COVID-19 care and vaccination effort
- Thursday, Nov. 11: Highlight how hospitals improve health and wellness
- Friday, Nov. 12: Showcase innovation that benefits patients
Hospitals are encouraged to tag AHA, @ahahospitals, and use the hashtag #myhospital to send a collective message about the work that is done on behalf of patients and communities.
Graphics and other resources are available in AHA’s online toolkit.