The 2019 California Hospital Volunteer Leadership Conference, Feb. 11-13 in Sacramento, brings together experts in volunteerism, health care issues and the community for learning and networking opportunities.
The conference hotel, Hyatt Regency Sacramento, is located in the heart of the city’s vibrant downtown and across from the State Capitol. The discounted hotel room reservation deadline is Jan. 28. Reservations information is as follows:
- Single and double occupancy rooms are available at a special discounted rate of $189 per night, plus applicable taxes (currently 15% and $.45 per night).
- To make your reservations by phone call (888) 591-1234 and mention California Hospital Volunteer Leadership.
- Click here for online reservations, group code G-CVOL.
- Hotel check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is Noon.
- Click here to access the hotel fact sheet.
To view the full conference program and to register to attend, visit the conference website.