Glenn Medical Center in Willows, California, is a critical access hospital offering inpatient, outpatient, and rural health clinic services.
As a provider of primary care, disease management and prevention, and wellness education within the local community, Glenn Medical Center is dedicated to the following goals:
- To continually improve the quality of health care by striving for the highest standards.
- To work together, as partners, within the community to increase health care services that are accessible and affordable.
- To maintain public trust through a commitment to long-term involvement in community well-being.
- To share resources and expertise with the community.
- To actively teach and promote community and individual responsibility for disease prevention through the provision of health and disease prevention programs.
1133 West Sycamore Street
Willows, CA 95988